Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wow, I am in pain today. I feel like my tatas are about to break through my skin. I want to pop them. And crawl out of my own skin. Painkillers are garbage. Sleeping is a nightmare too. Right now it's my back and my front.

If you're a guy, imagine golf balls inside your hollowed-out, sans-tissue testicles. That's what (I suspect at least) these fucking expanders would feel like to a man.

Just talking about it makes it worse. Ugh. I'm going to read about Feng Shui so I can be more peaceful in my living environment since I'm home a lot more now.

Aaaaaaargh. Two months and change till the real implants. And a million Xanax. Two months. Two months. Two months. And six more weeks of chemo. Oscar de la Renta. Oscar de la Renta. Oscar de la Renta. I'm packing up my bras.

No comments: